What data do we collect?
For logistic an operational purposes we collect the following data:
- Identification of the client and service (name, surnames and date and time of the tour);
- IP address and the time;
- The time of start and end of the session;
How do we collect your data?
You may, directly or indirectly, provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies;
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services;
- Contract a tour of an external provider where our virtual reality services are provided.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Proceed with the purchase of products or provision of service agreements, as necessary. We do not share your data with third parties. If we ever intend to do so we will ask for your express consent beforehand and will provide you the necessary information about the third party.
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data at our servers. When you browse or website your IP address and the start and end of the session are logged on for the duration of the session. Unless otherwise regulated below, this data will not be processed by us. When you contact us either via email or by the website, we store your data for a period of six months since the last communication in order to process and follow up the enquiry. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
When you subscribe to our newsletter or distribution list, your data is stored in our services for the purpose of disseminating information of our goods and services. You may access to your information as described below.
When you contract via an external provider our virtual reality service.
When you subscribe to our newsletter or other distribution list, we will send you information about our productsand services that we think you might like. We will not provide marketing services for external partners. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please let us know in the email provided in the section “Contact us”.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request us copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to or processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we will respond as soon as possible within a maximum of six months. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us the email provided below.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Strictly necessary cookies – These cookies are necessary for the correct functioning of the Platform, and they cannot be deactivated on our systems. Generally speaking, they are configured to respond to actions made by you when requesting services, such as adjusting your privacy preferences, logging in to your account or filling out forms. You can configure your browser to block these cookies or alert you when they are present; however, some parts of the website may not work without them.
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
Your data will be stored by Google Analytics for a period of 14 months. After this period, the data is deleted and only aggregated statistics are kept.
The use of Google Analytics is based on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR).
In addition, you can prevent Google’s processing of data generated by the cookie and your use of the website (including your IP address), as well as the processing of this data by Google, by clicking on the following link: download and install the available browser plugin. For more information, see www.tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout or https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/ (general information about Google Analytics and Privacy). For more information, visit www.google.com/privacy/privacy-policy.html.
Google Tag Manager
Our website uses Google Tag Manager. Google Tag Manager is a solution that allows marketers to manage website tags through a GUI. Tag Manager itself (which implements the tags) is a cookie-free domain and does not collect personal data. The tool provides the triggering of other tags, which in turn may collect data. Google Tag Manager does not access this data. If disabling is done at the domain or cookie level, it will persist for all tracking tags that are implemented with Google Tag Manager.
Custom Audiences Tracking Pixel
Our website utilises the Website Custom Audiences Tracking Pixel service of Facebook Inc. (“Facebook”). This tool allows us to target Facebook ads to people who have visited our website. The collected data remain anonymous. This means that we cannot see the personal data of any individual user and any Facebook ads we commission are only targeted at user groups. However, the collected data are saved and processed by Facebook. Facebook is able to connect the data with your Facebook account and use the data for their own advertising purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s Data Use Policy.
Any dispute arising from this policy shall be finally settled amicably and, if not possible, through arbitration.
How to contact us